How to Withdraw Money from Crickex – Step by Step Instructions
Withdrawal procedure is only available to registered users. If you do not have an account, you will not be able to make bets and winnings. If you have an account, and there are winnings in your account, you can withdraw them by following the instructions.
1 Open a cashier’s desk
Log in to the official website or Crickex India mobile app, then go to the cashier’s desk. To do this, click on Deposit and select the Withdrawal tab in the menu that opens.
2 Specify a payment system
You’ll see a list of payment systems, which can be used for funds withdrawal. The list may slightly differ depending on payment systems you used before and your region of residence.
3 Fill out the requisites
Specify the amount of transaction, payment details. After that the request will be processed and will be executed within the term specified in the rules of the site.
Since Crickex India bookmaker is licensed and operates legally in India, we can cooperate with many reliable payment systems. These are popular services in the region, which are familiar to every resident of India:
- Bank Transfer;
Over time, the list of supported payment systems will be expanded and supplemented by new services. Choose the system that is more convenient for you.
Withdrawal Conditions from Crickex India
The bookmaker’s office has several rules and restrictions that apply to withdrawals by users. Before you start betting or casino and create a withdrawal request, read these rules:
- To play on Crickex India and be eligible to withdraw your winnings, you must be at least 18 years old. Underage users are not allowed to gamble;
- Each payment system has its own minimum and maximum withdrawal limits. These limits should be taken into account when creating a request;
- In a conclusion, it is necessary to use only those electronic purses and those bank cards which belong to you. You may not use another’s requisites;
- Only one request may be in processing at a time. Subsequent transactions will be processed in order of priority;
- To add a new payment system to withdraw funds via it you must make at least a minimum deposit.
The term of processing of withdrawal request is no more than 7 days. However, in most cases, the money is transferred to the e-wallet and bank account more quickly. On average, within 6 hours.
Can I withdraw money through the mobile app?
Yes, Crickex India mobile app supports all checkout functions. You can make deposits and withdrawals without any restrictions compared to the website.
Is verification required?
Verification is not a mandatory procedure to withdraw money to Crickex. But security service can ask for verification at any time.
What is the minimum deposit?
The minimum deposit amount in the bookmaker’s office is 200 INR. Withdrawal limits are different for different payment systems.
What to do if there is no money?
If the request has not been processed within 7 days after its creation, ask for help from the support service.