Crickex Rules for Indian Users
Below, for familiarization, the main points of using the product of the betting site Crickex are described. When betting on sports and playing casino games, it is important to read the rules of the company in a timely manner. A lot of people don’t read the terms and conditions and blindly agree, although it would take a couple of minutes to review what’s to come in the gameplay. Be more conscious by paying attention to the selected important information below that will allow players to be aware.
- All potential users of the site must be over 18 years of age and eligible to place bets or register with Crickex. Crickex reserves the right to request proof of identity from any customer and suspend their account until proper documentation is provided. Crickex takes its responsibility for underage gambling and responsible gambling very seriously.
- All information provided when registering on the website must be your true information and must be accurate and complete in all respects. If this is not the case, the company reserves the right to suspend the account and treat any deposits to the gaming account as invalid (and any winnings resulting from such deposits as invalid). In the event of an account suspension, the affected customer must contact Crickex Sportsbook.
- Crickex allows all customers to choose their own username and password combination for their account to access Crickex applications on mobile devices. Users are asked to keep this information confidential as they will be responsible for all bets placed on their accounts and any activity that occurs on them.
- You can only bet on the funds available in your account. Likewise, if you wish to place bets or participate in gaming activities, you will need to make a deposit into your account. For more information on deposit and withdrawal processes, please see the Payments section.
- In the case of payment methods that require a specific account holder, you must only deposit funds into your gaming account from a source that is the specified account holder. In cases where Crickex determines that the specified account holder differs from the data registered with Crickex, the company reserves the right to treat any deposits made to the relevant gaming account as invalid (and any winnings from such deposits as invalid).
- Online gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets accepted by such jurisdiction will stand (whether winning or losing).
- Crickex reserves the right to reject all or part of any requested bet at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets are made at your own discretion and risk.
- Crickex only accepts bets placed online (including via a mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device) or by phone. Bets in other formats are not accepted (mail, email, fax, etc.) and if the company receives them in these formats, they will be considered void and void, regardless of whether you win or lose.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person. If Crickex has reasonable grounds to suspect that a bonus or offer is being requested by or in favor of the same person more than once or by a group of persons, it may cancel the availability of any offer or all offers to that same client or group of clients and/or cancel any a bet funded by a bonus or offer and remove all winnings from such bet.
- Crickex reserves the right to suspend the market or cancel any bet at any time. When the market is suspended, all placed bets will be rejected. Crickex also reserves the right to stop placing bets on any markets at any time without prior notice.
- Users are permitted to use any and all software available through the website solely for the purpose of using the products on the website and, except as required by law, for no other purpose.
- Crickex receives information, comments, and content from various providers. It is possible that some product providers (third parties) will require you to agree to additional terms regarding the use of information, comments, and content. If you do not accept the terms and conditions imposed by the respective organization, do not use the information, comments, and content provided by it.
- Crickex tracks traffic to and from their websites. The Crickex platform reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to block access if sufficient evidence of automated or robotic activity is found to do so.
- Crickex shall not be liable in any way for damages, liabilities, or losses allegedly arising out of or in connection with the website or its contents (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of information, failure of communications or lines, misuse of the web – the site or it’s content by any person, as well as any errors or omissions in the content).