How to Bet on Cricket at Crickex?
- Click the register button on the Crickex website in the mobile application or browser on your PC.
- Top up your gaming account with the first deposit.
- Log in to your account using your data.
- In the sports section, select Cricket.
- Browse the event and leagues and choose what you want to bet on.
- In a sporting event, view the betting markets.
- Select the type of bet you wish to place and click on the option.
- In the bet slip, enter the amount you want to bet on cricket.
- You can place a bet by clicking the “Place a bet” button.
Crickex Mobile App for Cricket Betting
If you are a dedicated cricket fan or just an active site user who wants to earn a lot of money, you should try the Crickex app. Whenever and wherever you want, you can place your bets on your favorite sports team and sports. Are you interested in knowing what tournaments and competitions you can bet on? You will see them below:
- Ashes Series. Outright;
- Test matches;
- One Day International;
- ICC World Cup. Outright;
- ICC T20 World Cup. Outright;
- ICC World Cup League 2.
Welcome Bonuses for Cricket Betting
Currently, the online casino does not offer a permanent welcome bonus, but it offers other promotions without complicated requirements.
Refer a Friend
You can invite a friend to play Crickex online casino and claim a bonus of 200 Indian rupees. It is possible to do this by sharing a referral link with a friend and helping him register and deposit 1000 INR within five days after registering.
|Your Bonus||Friend’s Bonus||Friend’s Deposit / Turnover||Frequency||Turnover|
|INR 200||INR 200||INR 1000/INR 5000||Unlimited||10X|
With Crickex, you can benefit from a 1000 INR bonus even on your birthday. Contact the support team to prove the information and accept a bonus. But there is one condition, you must have been an active player within the last month and have wagered 5,000 INR.
Can I register and bet on cricket via the Crickex app?
How much can you win on Crickex?
Is online cricket betting safe at Crickex?
User communication and marketing representative.